Olaf Obsommer : the award-winning film maker and producer is a living legend in whitewater kayaking.
- Five times the best whitewater film at the REEL paddling Film Festival and several other Mountain Film Festival awards.
- Olaf's was a finalist multiple times at the prestigious Banff Filmfestival and his films feautured five times so far at the European Outdoor Film Tour.
- Several stories in mainstream media such as Fit For Fun, Men´s Health, Side Track, Spiegel and Outdoor.
- Since 2008 each of Olaf's movies were distributed world wide on television with 400-800 hours per film.
- Olaf was feautured in two books: Adventurers of the 21st Century and Outdoor Legends.