Professional BASE jumper and wing-suit pilot
• over 17 years experience, over 1000 base jumps, 16 countries on 5 continents.
• over 15 years wing-suit flying experience with over 1000 wing-suit flights.
• Featured on ABC’s “The Greatest Megastunts of All Times” 6/15/2012 voted # one megastunt ever.
• Featured on Conan O’Brien 2/29/2012
• Featured on HBO Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel Feb 21st 2012
• featured on ABC 20/20 June 1st 2010 special report entitled “Super Humans”
• Firecracker films produced a one hour documentary about his life for channel 4 in the UK called Daredevils: “The Human Bird”. It has now aired all over the world in every territory. It is currently airing on Animal Planet HD in the United States.
• executive producer and star of a one hour documentary called “Journey to the Center”. A story about traveling through china to base jump the deepest vertical cave on planet earth.
• hired by Zippy Productions to fly his wing-suit down Mount Fuji for a Japanese TV production.
• hired by Globo Network to fly his wing-suit under the arm of the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro for the “Caldeirao do Huck” show.
• hosted the first season of "Stunt Junkies" on the Discovery Channel episode 1 through 13
• featured on "Sunday Night" a news program on Australian TV airing on channel 7
• featured on "Destroyed in Seconds" Discovery channel 2009
• featured on "Worlds Wildest Vacations" TruTv 2009
• featured on "60 minutes Australia" show title "Up,Up and Away
• featured on" the Today Show", "the Morning Show" and "the Colbert Report"
• featured on "20/20" show about over coming fear.
• featured on 3 episodes of "Real TV"
• featured on 2 episodes of "Ripley’s Believe it or Not"
• featured on a show called “Holy @#$&”
• Asylum Productions filmed a one-hour documentary about his life entitled Fearless. It was aired on OLN and then later aired on the National Geographic Channel.
• Half hour documentary called "African Base". Produced by Fresh Air Crew.
• had a 9 minute feature done about his base jumping on ESPN Sport center.
• featured on "E-60" episodes title " a wing and a prayer" ESPN
• hired as safety expert by CBS for all base jumping during the filming of “The Courier” a micro series that aired prime time. Also preformed many of the jumps.
• one of 5 people hired by Best Productions to base-jump into the Super Bowl XXXVIII pre-game show for Aerosmith. The 5 were chosen because of their safety records and exceptional skill.
• hired to fly his wing-suit over paramount studios doubling Denis Hopper to open the Taurus World Stunt Awards.
• hired by the Chinese government to jump the Jin Moa Tower in Shanghai for a TV special called “The International Base Jumping Show”. It was aired live to Asia and had over 300,000 spectators live.
• hired by the Malaysian government to base jump the Petronas Towers for their 2000 to 2001 new year celebration. Broke a world record for largest base jumping formation from a building. 15 people jumped the building simultaneously in front of 300,000 spectators including the prime minister of the country. Jeb was selected to land in the small landing area with 3 other people. They were chosen because of their accuracy skills. They landed in an area the size of 3 king sized mattresses in the middle of the crowd.
• hired by Russian government to jump Ostankino Tower in Moscow. Broke another world record for world’s largest base jumping formation from any structure. 26 people jumped at exactly the same time. A documentary was made and aired on Russian TV.
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall live them." -Jack London
"Great spirits often encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds." Einstein
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while DARING GREATLY so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." Theodore Roosevelt