If you were to meet Aaron Rathy on the street you would never know what kind of competitor he is. His calm and cool vibe off the water is quite different from the he employs when he's on the water. The drive and passion to succeed at wakeboarding keeps him motivated and continuing to innovate. He's helped to push the performance boundaries of a sport that is constantly in search of what is new and next.
- 2014 – Video Part in Wakeboarding Magazine's "Quiet, Please"
- 2013 – 1st, Red Bull Wake Open
- 2013 – Cover of Transworld Wake's 100th Anniversary Issue
- 2009 – "Rider of the Year," Transworld Wake Awards
- 2009 – King of Wake
- 2009 – World Champion
- 2009 – "Move of the Year" (Backside 1080), Transworld Wake Awards
- First Rider to land HS BS 900 Off the Wake
- 2008 – 1st, Wakestock Railslide Championship
- 2008 – Transworld Wake Awards' "Most Improved Rider"
- 2006 – Transworld Wake Awards' "Rookie of the Year"
Sport(s) you practice