Age36 years old
- Age when first started riding: 12 years old when I started riding, turned pro at 16
- Favorite place to ride: Bethlehem, PA. Catty and POSH
- Inspiration: Brian Foster, my favorite rider for as long as I can remember and still kills it to this day.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist?Descendents, Band Of Horses, The Get Up Kids, Tired Pony…
- When I’m not riding I like to: Think about riding, heal, exercise, cook, read, and fix my house.
- Official/Favorite Website:theworldsbestever.com, Defgrip.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have a (first) cousin who was a professional BMX bike rider in the late 80’s, his name is Roger Sullivan. I didn’t know about him until just recently.
- Quote: “Ride a bike, not a bandwagon”.
- Career History. How did you start riding? I have an older brother who was into riding before me, and, quite simply, I was just a little kid who wanted to be like his older brother. I fell in love with riding and soon found friends who shared the same love of riding that I had. I turned pro when I was 16 and am happy to say that I still have the same passion for BMX that I had some 20 years ago.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights:2X Dirt Circuit Champion, 4X Gravity Games medalist (2 bronze, 2 silver), 4X X-Games medalist (2 bronze, 2 silver), 2X World Champion for dirt jumping, 2X Brawling At The Belmar champion, Kill The Line champion, 2X NORA Cup dirt jumper of the year.
Sport(s) you practice