Granger Larsen is cut from the classic Hawaiian surfer mold: bold, progressive and fearless. Born and raised on Maui, he had Honolua Bay as a regular training ground and made regular trip to Oahu, to cut his teeth on the infamous North Shore. One of the most versatile surfers around, Larsen has come within just a heat win or two from qualifying for the prestigious ASP World Tour.
- 2013 – 5th, Cascais Billabong Pro – Portugal (Prime)
- 2012 – 2nd, HIC Pro (4*)
- 2012 – 3rd, Australian Open (6*)
- 2011 – 3rd, Drug Aware Pro Margaret River (Prime)
- 2010 – 3rd, O'Neill World Cup – Sunset Beach, HI (Prime)
- 2008 – 3rd, O'Neill Coldwater Classic – Santa Cruz, CA (4*)
Sport(s) you practice