Since arriving onto the scene at the 2006 Empire Shakedown at St. Saveur one hour away from his native Montreal, Sebastien "Seb" Toots has had the eyes of the global industry on him. He never made a claim or announced his plans publicly, instead, he elected to train hard and prepare for each challenge that arrived on the path to his ultimate goal. Following a remarkable 2010/11 season – which included several TTR wins, a gold (Slopestyle) and silver medal (Big Air) as a rookie at Winter X Games (named Jeep Overall Male Performer of the Year) – Toutant has gone on to establish himself as one of the most dominant contest talents in the sport today.
It's not like the outcome has really been that surprising. How many 14-year-olds were doing Cab 10s? 16-year-olds doing double corks? Or 18-year-olds doing triple corks? And of those, how many spent 120 days per year in the park, 50 riding world-class urban features, and another 50 in the summer on a trampoline? It's all paid off for Toutant, and we're all the recipients.
- 4x Winter X Games Medalist
- 2014 – Represented Canada at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia
- 2012 – 1st, Burton US Open Slopestyle
- 2012 – Dew Tour Slopestyle Overall Champion
- 2012 – 2nd, World Snowboarding Championships Slopestyle
- 2011 – 2nd, Dew Tour Slopestyle - Colorado
- 2011 – 2nd, Burton New Zealand Open Slopestyle
- 2010 – 1st, Air + Style Beijing Big Air
- 2010 – 1st, FIS World Cup Stockholm Big Air
- 2009 – 1st, Freestyle.ch Big Air – Berlin
- 2009 – 2nd, Burton US Open Slopestyle
Sport(s) you practice